2nd Annual Beach Party
Time & Location
About the Event
4 PM - Registration (pick up your bingo card)
Play some games & grab a cold drink!
5 PM - Dinner Begins
Unlimited Pizza & Wings
5:30 PM - 1st Game of BINGO
7 PM - Food Ends
7:30 PM - Last Game of BINGO
8 PM - Raffle Prizes Announced
This event is for people and their sight-hounds; no other animals please. Responsible dog ownership is strongly encouraged. Because you and your dog’s safety is of utmost importance to us, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visiting and participating dogs must be current with vaccinations.
- All dogs must be well socialized and get along with humans and other dogs of all sizes. Dogs that are stressed by crowds and/or display aggressive nature should not participate. This includes dogs that are aggressive towards people, other dogs, food and toys. Any dog displaying signs of aggression must be removed from the area. To discourage aggressive behavior we recommend that dog owners only bring dogs that are spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be leashed. Leashes should be no longer than 6 feet. For safety reasons, retractable leashes are discouraged.
- Please be prepared to pick up any waste deposited by your dog. Dog waste may be placed in trash cans throughout the venue.
- Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times.
- Please be sure children are accompanied by an adult at all times. Children should be educated on how to approach a strange dog.
- Please do not feed a dog without owner’s permission. Some dogs may have allergies or may be on specialized diets.
Thank you for your cooperation!